Writing for Wellbeing
Duration: 2.5 hours taster / 4 week course
Our Writing for Wellbeing course is delivered by published author and teacher Helen Aitchison. The course will give learners the opportunity to explore and develop writing for their own wellbeing, recovery and resilience in an empowering, engaging and practical way.
Course content can include:
- Exploration of writing forms
- Health benefits of writing
- Experimenting with writing
- Gratitude exercises
- Mindfulness and writing
- Journaling for wellbeing
- Letter writing for expression and recovery
- Competitions and submission processes and opportunities
Please note: taster sessions will provide light touch information and guidance. 4 week courses will provide in-depth, practical activities and tutor feedback.