Services / Courses
Write on the Tyne offers various creative writing courses including:
- One off group session to courses over four weeks
- 1-2-1 mentoring available for those wishing to explore creativity in a non-group setting
- Group training is offered for teams wanting to bring creative writing into the workforce
- Helen is available to guest speak about her writing journey
- Bespoke packages and projects can be explored on request – Please contact email@example.com
All courses delivered by Write on the Tyne are aimed to provide a relaxed, supportive and enjoyable learning experience. Small groups and interactive sessions (without pressure) allow eclectic learning, confidence building, peer support and participation in a positive, encouraging environment. Delivered by published author, trained tutor and experienced social care manager, Helen Aitchison, the sessions provide a gentle, inclusive and empowering space to learn and develop writing skills.
Current courses are detailed below. For individuals wishing to join a course, please see the upcoming course / session section by clicking here.
Charities, community groups and those wanting courses for a set number of people, please get in touch.
Current courses available
Community Interest Company, Registration Number: 14111444