Health and Safety Policy
In accordance with the duty under Section 2 (3) of the Health and Safety at Work etc., Act 1974, and in fulfilling our obligations to our employees, visitors, contractors, neighbours and members of the public who may be affected by our activities, Write on the Tyne have produced the following Statement of Policy in respect of health, safety and welfare concerns.
Write on the Tyne will, as far as is reasonably practicable, ensure:
- The provision of such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure the health and safety at work of all.
- The commitment towards fulfilling our legal requirements and other requirements
- Those persons not in our employment, who may be affected by our activities, are not exposed to risks to their health and safety.
- Provide an environment in which everyone can carry out their tasks without fear of intimidation, harassment, violence or undue stress.
- An organisation structure that ensures that this Health & Safety Policy will be implemented in full, regularly monitored, reviewed and revised to ensure its objectives are achieved in respect of legislation or organisational changes.
- That our management team affords health and safety matters equal priority to other management functions.
- All matters concerning health and safety will be implemented only after full consultation with employees. The Company recognises there is a requirement to consult with employees and will therefore encourage full employee participation in all matters relating to health and safety.
- To regularly monitor, inspect and audit our systems
- Ensure the co-operation of all employees in the operation of this Policy.
The Company’s Health and Safety objective is to assess all significant risks to all and to develop and implement proactive measures aimed at reducing them so far as is reasonably practicable.
Health & Safety Policy